Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nick




So...Nick...he and I have been dating now for a few good months!!! That is why I haven't posted anything on this for a long while now. I met him last May at my friends/roommates birthday party, and then he would come over every now and then. Since it was during the summer I was running all the time. I ran 2 sometimes 3 times a day, and he would see me after my runs, and even then after I was all gross and sweaty and probably didn't look the best, he for some reason still had interest in me. Then as time went on we started texting and then I went to California for the 4th of July with my family and I received a text from him wishing me a Happy 4th of July. During that vacation I was in and out of cell phone service so it was hard to text him back, but I remembered in that time that Nick had a motorcycle and I really, really love riding on motorcycles. So by this time I was in Chico, and I had full cell phone coverage and after texting for a few days I asked if we could go riding together sometime. He said yes. I got back into provo a few days later and he texted me again asking when I wanted to go, I wasn't doing anything that night so he came over and off we went riding on his oh so nice motorcycle!! SOOOO fun! He was all flirty and cute and I was shy and not very talkative. Well I could go on and on about our first kiss (Bridal Veil Falls), his family (who are amazing), so many, many stories I have learned so much about myself about life about a lot of things. He is great and I am curious to see where this part in my life will take me!

5 comments:

  1. Megan, you're smokin hot!! These pics are soo cute. Can't wait to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan! I found your blog, and it's so fun! I'm super excited for your birthday, and hopefully I'll see you at the reunion and get to meet Nick! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo MEgs!!!! How exciting!!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete