Monday, March 1, 2010

8 is the magic number!

I have 8 nephews, yes 8! No nieces as of yet (we will all be so excited when they come)! In order they are Collin, Owen, Wesley, Grady, Rhys, Smith, Weston, and Tenzing. Tenzing is the most recent, he is now a month old! I have never had so many boys in my family, I only have one brother, but now I have all these little ones that I get to be "Auntie Meg" to! My oldest sisters boys, (Collin, Owen, Wes, and Grady) all wrote me on my mission, they were some of the best letters and the most fun that I receieved during that time! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up! Smith is just the sweetest little boy! He is the nephew that I have spent the most time with and he loves laughing and he is just precious! Weston is just a handsome little fellow! He is almost 1, and he is growing up so cute, and looks a lot like my brother and my dad! Tenzing and Rys I have yet to meet, but they look healthy and just as sweet as any new baby can be!
I feel so blessed to be able to have all of these rambunctious, and fun boys in my life and extended family! Now we are just waiting for that 1st girl to come!

1 comment: