Friday, March 5, 2010

MuSiCa

yes I love music! I love to listen, play, and write music. I have been playing the piano on and off since I was about 12. I am not an amazing pianist, but I can play! Since learning the art of music and learning how to listen to it, I have grown (since I was 12) to love all different kinds, but the music that I love is music from soundtracks! Little Women, Last of the Mohicans, Hook, The Village, Rudy, and the classics being played in movies like Master & Commander. I think to portray music in a movie is like expressing an emotion that you can't explain with words. There is so much music out there that has touched my heart, and I am so grateful for those experiences that I have had with music and I daily continue to enjoy it. This is the from the movie Avatar, I thought the movie was visually amazing, and the soundtrack as well! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love music too! Did you get work off for camping yet;)

    ReplyDelete