Sunday, April 18, 2010

lights, camera.....

I have watched many movies in my days, and of course there have been some that I have most throughly enjoyed, others are good, and some just aren't good at all. I recently watched the movies, "Young Victoria", and "Bright Star". I loved both for different reasons. But they both have this wonderful feeling about them, and when I finished watching them I felt good! So with this short post, I encourage everyone to watch them both! "Bright Star" feels like you are in the middle of a poem the entire movie, its beautiful with the descriptions and the movement of it. "Young Victoria" is the history of the young Queen Victoria, and I went and watched it with my mom, sister, and grandma, and we all loved, cried, and enjoyed every minute of it! So if you are ever wondering what movie to watch, there you go!




2 comments: